Canon EOS 200D Mark II with 18-55mm IS STM
- 2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3″ 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF Native ISO 25600, Extended to ISO 51200
- Up to 5 fps Continuous Shooting Feature Assistant; Microphone Input
Canon’s 200D Mark II is their most compact DSLR to date. Their latest entry-level offering is the perfect starting point for beginners, or people looking for more than what phone photography has to offer. Its got a huge range of built-in features, like the Guided Display system, which makes it easy to learn settings and controls, without all the technical jargon. This helps you get familiar faster so you can take better photos sooner. How good’s that? Canon’s 200D Mark II is their most compact DSLR to date. Their latest entry-level offering is the perfect starting point for beginners, or people looking for more than what phone photography has to offer. Its got a huge range of built-in features, like the Guided Display system, which makes it easy to learn settings and controls, without all the technical jargon. This helps you get familiar faster so you can take better photos sooner. How good’s that? 24.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
An ideal entry-level DSLR, the Canon EOS 200D Mark II has a versatile 24.1-megapixel sensor and latest Digic8 image processor. These both combine to give you amazing high-resolution images that are full of detail, colour, and depth, something you just can’t quite get with your smartphone alone.
Guided Display Intuitive Learning Mode
With the EOS 200DII, Canon has paid great attention to user-friendliness and it really shines through with the Guided Display mode. It’s designed to help you easily learn a range of techniques that enable you to capture photos the way you’ve always hoped for. No confusing or intimidating technical jargon, just a fun, easy way to get familiar with your camera in a snap. Reliable Dual Pixel Autofocus
The camera also features Dual Pixel AF which is Canon’s well-loved autofocusing system. It helps take the guess-work out of focusing by offering excellent subject tracking and fast, reliable autofocusing so you can concentrate on getting the perfect shot.
Eye Detection Autofocus
Backing up the already amazing Dual Pixel AF is the Eye Detection AF function. It works by locking onto your subject’s eye and tracking it as they move throughout your image. This feature is especially handy when photographing kids or friends that wont sit still for a group selfie.
4K and Full HD Video Recording
Sometimes a photo (or a few hundred) just aren’t enough. So just take your EOS 200DII and record some video, no big deal. It shoots 4K, for times when you need to capture everything in crystal clear, smooth detail. Or, for easier file sharing on your socials, choose to record life in Full HD.
3 Inch Vari-Angle Touchscreen
On the back of this little camera, you’ll note a 3-inch LCD touchscreen. This lets you view and playback images and video with great clarity, while also providing you with an intuitive ‘smartphone-like’ way to change camera settings, select focal points, and snap an image.
Continuous Shooting and 4K Timelapse
When you’re ready to get more advanced, like capturing action or even time itself, don’t worry; the 200D II can help. Its continuous shooting mode captures 5 frames per second, freezing motion and letting you choose the perfect shot. 4K time lapse mode captures an extended video clip that gets sped up and compressed into a much shorter, yet still compelling, visual journey of time’s passage.
Sharing Made Easy, with Bluetooth and WiFi Connectivity
We all know snapping a photo isn’t the end of its journey. It’s not over until we’ve shared that memory with our friends and family. The Canon EOS 200D Mk II makes that easy as well with Bluetooth and WiFi built-in. Just connect to your phone, browse, download, and share the love. After the initial connection, you don’t even have to take the camera out of your bag!
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
A versatile standard zoom for Canon APS-C-format DSLRs, the EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens is a sleek and flexible option for everyday shooting. Spanning a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range, this lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives, and features an Optical Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for sharper handheld shooting. One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to improve sharpness and resolution by minimizing spherical aberrations and distortion, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting. Additionally, an STM stepping AF motor is used to realize quick and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Standard 18-55mm zoom lens is designed for APS-C-format Canon DSLRs and provides a 28.8-88mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- An STM stepping AF motor realizes smooth, near-silent autofocus that is complemented by advanced AF algorithms and a high-speed CPU for fast AF performance. Additionally, full-time manual focus override is also available.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Canon 200D Mark II Specs
All Product Details
|Product Type||DSLR Body & Lens|
|Screen Type||TFT Colour Liquid-Crystal Monitor|
|Sensor Type||APS-C CMOS|
|Processor Type||DIGIC 8|
|ISO Sensitivity (max)||51200|
|Video Quality||Full HD|
|Lens Range||18-55 mm|
|Auto Focus Points||9|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30sec|
|Connection Type||Hi-Speed USB|