7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/2 Lens for Leica M (Black)
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Sonnar Optical Design
- Manual Focus Design
1 in stock
Realizing a compact form factor along with a versatile wide-angle focal length, the black 7Artisans 35mm f/2 is a Leica M-mount prime well-suited for everyday, walkaround shooting. The comfortably wide field of view pairs with the relatively bright f/2 maximum aperture for apt depth of field control along with low-light performance. A Sonnar-type optical design is employed, which promotes high sharpness, contrast, and flare resistance. Balancing the optical attributes, this lenss manual focusing design affords a 2.3 minimum focusing distance and a 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle 35mm prime designed for full-frame and 35mm Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture affords control over depth of field and also benefits working in available light conditions.
- Sonnar optical concept yields a high degree of sharpness and well-controlled flare.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3 away.
- 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Aluminum lens body and brass lens mount contribute to durability and rigidity.
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
7artisans Photoelectric 35mm f/2.0 Specs
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3" / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||43 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||1.85 x 1.6" / 47 x 41 mm|
|Weight||11.29 oz / 320 g|
|Package Weight||0.91 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.45 x 4.45 x 3.65"|